Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Wrecking Civilization Before Lunch

Comic Novel Goes on to the Semifinals

If you've been reading any of my stuff up to this point, then you're sure to be appalled and dismayed when I tell you that, not only did I enter the Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award competition (ABNA), of which there were 5000 who successfully submitted their novels...not only did I make that 5000, but I somehow slipped through the cracks and made it into the semi-finals. 836 crack-slippers in all.

Before you register your dismay by throwing something at the dog or shaking your fists at the gods, please go take a look at my excerpt, which you can download for free. Read it, give a review if you're so inclined, then go ahead and throw something at the dog and curse the gods at your leisure. Hey, I'll throw something at my dog too, just to lend some moral support.

Wrecking Civilization Before Lunch is in the General Fiction category, on page 11 of 15 pages (420 entries in that category). Probably easier to click on the link above or below.

NOTE: they have revamped the pages and now the General Fiction goes on for something like 40 pages, alphabetized. So I'm on the last page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home