Wednesday, February 27, 2008

In the Top 100...now what?

I forgot to enter something here. Wrecking Civilization Before Lunch made it into the Top 100 of the Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award competition, announced a couple weeks ago. It was such a great feeling to have gotten that far and yet I forgot to enter something here. I suspect that means I will never be a very good reporter. Well, that and I tend to make things up.

But I'm not making up the Top 100! No, no, you can go see for yourself: Top 100. I'm about 3/4 of the way down the first page. I'd ask people to give me some 5-star reviews, and you do still have time to do it, but I think that's just about over with.

Now I'm waiting nervously to see if I can keep going. They announce the Top 10 next Monday 3/3.

I'm trying not to think about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home