Tuesday, February 13, 2007

No maybe not

Okay, now I've received this second email, excerpted in part here:

Five head number sometimes should where mr.
Even let that often something long.
Used she many had place since his with.
Could after right sentence they here let.

Part time those what land times above old second should.
Until say each after.
Picture be has on little hear different house read than.

Small make of side only called.
You live through want enough also father.
Can back any best think.
Learn which parts until day animals.


This is in fact an advertisement for breast enlargement. Very obvious from the way the person describes the "Picture be" of the "little hear different house read than". Couldn't be anything other than a clever analogy of a house being "breasts" and the picture being "Us looking at the breasts". I had to work really hard at getting it, and I may have injured a number of motor control centers in my brain, but I get it.

Well...no I don't.

Clearly though, this can't be Yoda. I'm very disappointed. Surely a half-dead Yoda wouldn't be trying to get breast enlargement business. Decomposing as he is, I can't imagine breasts being a big priority for him right now. The rest of us maybe, but Jedi Knights are supposed to be above that.

Unless...Yoda has turned to the dark side!


I still don't get the house thing though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home