Friday, February 24, 2006

Executives' Best Work in the washroom

I read in the paper today about a new conference room being used by corporate executives: the men's room. Apparently they hang out -not literally, I presume- in there plotting environmental pollution, massive layoffs, executive payoffs and so forth. You know, pissing away their time dumping on the little people. Still, isn't it inspiring to know our revered business leaders are always willing to try something new?

But I am troubled, as I'm sure you are, by the complicated dynamics (business-speak for...well, I have no idea; it just sounds coldly business-like and suggests that I know what I'm talking about, which I don't) this must surely create.

What happens if there are ladies invited to the meeting as well? Do they shout through the walls into the ladies room, or maybe tap out a code on the tiles? I understand the ladies room has sofas, a snack bar and large screen TVs for each stall, plus valet parking and they smell a whole lot better. Maybe they should all meet there. I'd go if they invited me.

What if someone comes in there actually needing to use the facilities? I mean, when you gotta go, you gotta go. Do the execs just sit on their respective cans (I'm assuming they aren't all sharing the larger handicapped stall), waiting for the rude swine to leave? Maybe the fool didn't know this is the new wave of the future. Next, there'll be meetings in closets and in basements, maybe out in the alley behind the building, or better still, in the trash bins. The possibilities are endless. Frankly I think the world would be a better place if corporate executives would throw themselves in the trash.

P.S. It was not my intent to make bathroom jokes. Just working with the material, don't you know. Count your lucky stars; at least I didn't say anything about farting.

...

Ok, I did just then, but you didn't see "poo-poo" anywhere, did you?

...

Damn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home